Home Forums Alternative Remedies Ayurvedic Medicines

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Admin
      Keymaster

[4/14, 9:08 PM] Rajesh Singh: Please all my dear friend I had been scam mainly by ayurvedic company ,coz I want to cure I trusted them and no any result ,presently xxxxx gave me guarantee they can cure ,so is it true or fake Iam confuse ,so please can any one give me full information.

[4/14, 9:16 PM] Hardeep Sodhi: Imho, there are many such situations. I get some amazing solicitations frequently. You may want to make a counter offer to any who is ‘guaranteeing’ any cure – you will pay them twice the amount if the guarantee comes true. Even Stroke Support India would be happy to stand in and take part of that additional load, if course depending upon the specifics. A ‘guarantee’ has many aspects you need to be clear about. If you want you can speak directly to me so that we may evaluate better.

[4/14, 9:17 PM] Srinivas Pyati: Go in for conditional buying. Tell them that you will make payment only after getting results

The truth will surface

Btw I am a Procurement person by profession rather was

[4/14, 9:19 PM] Shruthi: Sir, we are from Bengaluru. My husband has taken from as I sanjivani for more than 1.5 years. They are prompt in enquiring about patients health and improvement. Result varies between individuals. We got a ayurveda doctor and therapist visiting our home. So we stopped taking the medication. People from Delhi will have direct access to their clinic and physio advice. It may be more better for them. Whatever medication patient is on , physiotherapy is very much required.

[4/14, 9:20 PM] Srinivas Pyati: Get reference s of cured patients and confirm with them , but here too nowadays we get to see lot of paid positive reviews

[4/14, 9:21 PM] Sudharshan T: Even i residence in bangalore I am taking chavan medicine from Hyderabad I can recommend it for you as I have seen results

[4/14, 9:21 PM] Shruthi: Sir, about guarantee , I am not sure. I have realised one thing . According to me there is nothing as 100% assurance of recovery in any method. We have to put continued, disciplined and proper efforts.

[4/14, 9:23 PM] Shruthi: Sir please let me know when you started taking the medicine what was the condition. After taking Chavan medicine, what is the improvement.

[4/14, 9:24 PM] Sudharshan T: I was dragging my affected leg while walking but now I can lift my leg from knee and keep proper step while walking and claiming stairs

[4/14, 9:25 PM] Shruthi: Good improvement sir, we could achieve this after months of physiotherapy.

[4/14, 9:26 PM] Arvind Chittor: Wow, that’s huge

[4/14, 9:35 PM] Hardeep Sodhi: Great, there are people from this entity on this board as well. What would interest all is how do you conclude that it is a new medicine – or not an existing one, not your efforts or not the brain’s inherent healing process leading to the change you see. Did you stop all that ?

[4/14, 9:38 PM] Hardeep Sodhi: Great ?? As said, did you stop all other efforts or are they continuing ? If continuing, then is it the new medicine or is it the ‘combination’ of the new and what was already being taken yielding results ? What do you think ?

[4/14, 9:44 PM] Hardeep Sodhi: No, he means Chavan institute I think..

https://g.co/kgs/rw6KPx

As said, @⁨Ganesh Chavan⁩ ji of the institute is also on this forum. Maybe he has some thoughts to share ..

[4/14, 10:53 PM] Hardeep Sodhi: Just so that my stance on ‘alternative treatment’ such as accupressure, an Ayurvedic medicine etc. is clear, I am repeating hereunder extract of my comments on this subject long ago :

“As I said earlier on itself, alternative medicines and treatments is a grey area without a body of data etc. At the same time, in case something has worked for any where allopathic medicine clearly didn’t , imho that is an experience not to be discarded but documented well so that it may perhaps be beneficially replicated by others as well, if they so choose. May I request those who have such data to contact me off group so that we may together make a good dossier and then put it on the group/ web with appropriate riders. Thereafter any who follows such regimens can in turn put forward his/her experiences so that with time the data becomes stronger. Hopefully such an ongoing exercise will be more useful to the whole community.”

[4/14, 10:54 PM] Hardeep Sodhi: Is that an appropriate approach? Welcome everyone’s inputs on above. Thanks.

[4/14, 10:58 PM] Ganesh Chavan: Exactly

[4/15, 12:17 AM] Dr. Jagdeep R. P. Singh: ???

Admin
      Keymaster

[4/15, 6:06 PM] Hardeep Sodhi: https://strokesupport.in/forums/topic/ayurvedic-medicines/

Summary of our discussions yesterday on Ayurvedic Medicines. In case you are thinking of proceeding in any direction, please do your OWN diligence. Further, if you benefit – or do not – the group would really appreciate hearing about your experiences since actual verifiable user data is hard to come by. Here is another link on Ayurvedic medicines to help with blood clotting :

and here another on ‘natural home remedies’

https://food.ndtv.com/food-drinks/5-home-remedies-for-blood-clot-and-natural-treatment-1747349

[4/15, 6:12 PM] Hardeep Sodhi: Actually I am confused on this whole concept of Ayurvedic Medicine .. when does a medicine become ‘ayurvedic’ . Is there a certifying body which certifies it so ? Can I keep the contents of “my” Ayurvedic medicine secret ? Most seem to be comfortably vague on their composition. And , as a layman, how does one know it is the ‘ayurvedic medicine’ causing all the benefits when ‘regular’ allopathic ones are continuing along with ?

Maybe some one has some answers. Please put forward…

[4/15, 6:42 PM] Pooja: I second this.. Come to think of it.. Some answers would clarify the haziness on this issue.

[4/15, 6:59 PM] Anil Kumar: Classical Ayurveda: Based on the ‘shastras’

Neo Ayurveda: New medicines developed by modern companies based on the old Ayurveda system and some altogether new medicines.

Garbed Ayurveda: Especially cosmetics and certain over the counter medicine which earlier had western formulations but now indicate the Indian names of the ingredients to claim the ayurvedic status and perhaps rebate in taxes.

Pseudo Ayurveda: There is nothing ayurvedic about it, perhaps just some herbs and unverified ingredients. Often claim to have a magical cure without any side effects.

But they say there are certain ayurvedic medicines that contain toxic ingredients like lead and aresenic.

We must also distinguish Ayurveda from the Unani padhiti and western herbalism.

(My views are personal and not based on any research. Reader discretion is recommended.)

[4/15, 7:40 PM] Hardeep Sodhi: Thanks Anil Ji, for your views. As a layman, I think what we need is a Government nominated body that certifies a medicine as Ayurvedic or Allopathic. In case of Allopathic , it is The Central Drugs Standard Control Organisation I think. In case of Ayurvedic, I can not find a clear document … except a PDF here which talks of ‘Clinical Trials and procedures thereof”. It is a 123 page document that I have not read through. Whether such trials are required for any medicine to claim itself as an Ayurvedic Medicine I don’t know. Maybe more learned people can comment in with appropriate weblinks .

https://www.ayush.gov.in/docs/clinical_evaluation.pdf

Admin
      Keymaster

[11/16, 1:29 PM] Arvind Chittor: Ayurveda research is happening in coimbatore AVP I was admitted there . They have both patient care and research institution close to each other. Every single medication and patient details were collected during the time of admission and on discharge . It’s not as out in public like allopathic as it’s going to create a huge dip in medical businesses around the world . Not says as a controversial topic but this is fact . If Ayurveda is being opted instead. Many practitioners loose jobs and will be forced to shut down eventually.
      [11/16, 1:30 PM] Sunish Thoniyan Nanu: What Arvind said is correct when it comes to young boys , they must be very cautious on such drugs on long term . If u check the graphs or figures ., if it strikes above the age of 45 most of us are put on 4 medicines life time like in my case . Aspirin , bp, diabetes , cholesterol. I don’t suffer from the three but as prevention from another stroke they force me to take it on mild dose . I initially thought its dubai so making me take . When came india and met top neurologist they said follow the same . Means patient to patient cases differ. . Let it be allopathy or Ayurvedha. We can’t take our own steps in stopping . Because the chances of re striking is there . So we are left to the statement “ prevention is better than curing “.
      [11/16, 9:02 PM] Wilson Gaekwad: Allopathic medicine had got many side effect so we should rely more on natural Ayurvedic medicine. This is my personal opinion.
      [11/16, 9:08 PM] Arvind Chittor: Unfortunately for maintenance of epileptic episodes. Allopathic is best and the Ayurveda doctors also don’t recommend to stop them immediately. So I request whoever here on seizure medication not to deviate from your neurologist prescription. I know a kid who did this mistake and is getting seizures everyday after relying on Ayurveda . Ayurveda gives more of a long-term advantage and impact for seizure. But to avoid any episodes in near future Allopathic is best.
      As you all know seizures can cause more damage bto the brain if it prolongs or if one keeps getting multiple times.So must act wisely in this situation. Just a general thought that might be helpful for someone.
      [11/17, 9:02 AM] Akshay Patil: Yes ,it’s the most important thing one should note , never stop your leveteracetam tablet without your doctor’s consent even after complete recovery
      [11/17, 9:06 AM] Akshay Patil: Getting sezuires can further add to brain damage and get you back on level1 of recovery and anyone who has put great effort for recovery will definitely not want it??

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.