Home Forums Miscellaneous Happy Birthday, Siva

Tagged: 

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      Admin
      Keymaster

[4/23, 11:19 AM] Srinivas Pyati: Btw today is Siva’s birthday

Request tech savvy members in our group to arrange for a virtual cake cutting and wish him on his special day today during the evening open meeting

[4/23, 11:27 AM] Hardeep Sodhi: Oh great – Happy Birthday to @⁨S. Sivakumar⁩ . Have a fun day today ???????

[4/23, 11:28 AM] Dr. Sureshkumar Kamalakannan: Happiest Birthday Siva! praying for many more happy returns of this special day. God bless you. ?????

[4/23, 11:33 AM] Abhishek Basu: Very Happy Birthday S.Sivakumar . Have fun and Have a great day. ????

[4/23, 11:33 AM] Anandhi Giridhar: Birthday wishes Siva.God bless.

[4/23, 11:34 AM] Dr. Melitta Menezes: Happy Birthday Siva ! May each day bring with it more happiness and innovation to you ! Have a great one 🙂

[4/23, 11:35 AM] Rajesh Arora: Happy Birthday S. Sivakumar!! ?Party hard…cheers!! ?I wish you good health, happiness and abundance. God Bless n be safe.

[4/23, 11:36 AM] M Laxman: Happy birthday sir✨?????

[4/23, 11:36 AM] S. Sivakumar: Thank you guys. My extebded family. God Bless you all. ?????

Here virtual cakes for all. Take your pick. ???

[4/23, 11:38 AM] Ratna Devi: ?? happy birthday

[4/23, 11:42 AM] Sunish Thoniyan Nanu: Happy birthday shiva ?

[4/23, 11:45 AM] Dr. Jagdeep R. P. Singh: Happy birthday Siva. Have a great day with your family. God bless you with good health and happiness always. ???

[4/23, 11:48 AM] Deepak Kapoor: Birthday greetings and felicitations dear Siva. ?✨???✨?

[4/23, 11:51 AM] Pooja: Happy Birthday Siva… Be blessed, happy, healthy, wealthy & wise always… God bless u ???

[4/23, 1:49 PM] Wilson Gaekwad: Happy birthday Shiva . God bless you and wish you many more to come and celebrate on our group.

[4/23, 1:53 PM] Dr. Hanzala Sheikh: A very happy birthday Mr. Siva, have a healthy and a prosperous year ahead…

[4/23, 2:00 PM] Charu Sethi: Happy Birthday Siva ?! Hope you have a wonderful year and continue to inspire the community always ! ?

[4/23, 2:48 PM] Vandana Tanna: Have a super birthday Siva….

May u continue spreading cheer always ????

[4/23, 2:52 PM] S. Sivakumar: Pheewwww!! Thanks all. This is so overwhelming that I hope I have the energy to host the meet this evening.

[4/23, 3:06 PM] S. Sivakumar: Awesome. Absolutely loved it. Can’t seem to stop my tears. Give him a hug from me and rub his head. ????

[4/23, 3:08 PM] Arvind Chittor: Have a great blast

[4/23, 4:57 PM] Shashi Narendran: Wow!! The best birthday wish to Siva…?

[4/23, 5:19 PM] Sonal Goregaoker: Wishing you a happy birthday Siva..??

[4/23, 5:21 PM] Sonal Chitnis: ?????

[4/23, 5:23 PM] Namasivayam Ramaswamy: Happy birthday Siva

[4/23, 7:36 PM] Komal Sharma: Happy Birthday sir

[4/23, 7:40 PM] Bala Tripura Sundari A: We ? you falguniji

[4/23, 7:42 PM] Sonal Chitnis: More power to you ??????????

[4/23, 7:50 PM] Andre Rozario: What a wonderful birthday wish ?.

[4/23, 7:50 PM] S. Sivakumar: So cute. Thank you Maaji. Pls accept my namaskars.

[4/23, 8:25 PM] Bharat Changela: It is very very inspiring to hear the Birthday Song from You, Falguniji.?

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.