Home Forums Miscellaneous Strokeversary Thoughts

Tagged: 

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Admin
      Keymaster

On your strokeversary what are you thoughts ? Feelings and experiences ?

All please share. We will keep on adding, including from FB etc..

Admin
      Keymaster

From FB|

https://www.facebook.com/groups/672357726277203/posts/2061019960744299/

Nancy Somers

It’s a thought that crosses my mind. Dec 31st is auspicious anyway and it’s hard to forget how significant that day is – for me and all who make New Year’s resolutions. ?
      David Harper

I celebrate a little on the day but prior to it I get a little anxious.
      Barbara Behring Smith

Admin
      Anxious
      Delanie Stephenson

I’m now able to really appreciate it.
      Jessica Fulkerson

I’m thankful that I’m still here to celebrate it.
      Dawn Kennedy Sandoval

I am able to always appreciate it!!
      Connie Lepore

? I made this and posted it on my page for my 1 year Strokeiversary…. my poor husband ?
      May be a cartoon of text
      Connie Lepore I saved that to my phone and I am going to use it if you don’t mind? That’s awesome. Mine is coming up on April 29th
      Connie Lepore

Karen Lins DeFreest ? Definitely fits the 1st year!
      I posted Day 1 and Monthly updates on my Facebook..i.e. 3 months (Day 95)… To 1 year (Day 365) Educating.. crying.. venting and best of all celebrating!! Those that know = Know ?
      Amanda Ferguson

nostalgic…i always look back on how far ive come..and am grateful for that second chance at life
      Nancy Higginbottom

Author
      I get very anxious around my anniversary even though I know it’s unlikely to have another stroke on the same date. It’s also my birthday so I concentrate on that instead.
      Wyatt Bonnett

I celebrate it
      Claude Brickey

I don’t even remember the date of either stroke. I know the first one was a few weeks before my 49th Birthday around Labor Day Weekend, and I think the second one was in the summer some time.
      Tami Johnson

Grateful??I am still celebrating them 10years in Nov whoop whoop !!
      Jon Hughes

It was so long ago I was 28, I’m now 63, I don’t really notice it at all. When I first had it, I would celebrate the day. It became my new ‘birthday’.
      Heidi Michelle Wesely

Hate it but great ful another year of life
      Donna Iemmiti

I CELEBRATE every year. It has been 11 years March 8th..?❤?
      Patricia Valle

I don’t celebrate mine as I do not want to recall it.

Shailaja S
      Participant

I absolutely forget the day due to current commitments, if I do remember the date later, I really take a minute to thank God for giving me a second chance . I usually keep in touch with my doctors so drop a thank you note. Its a day where I was taught that you can always start from zero if you have a strong mind, I do cherish my days of recovery and feel proud of what I have been able to accomplish until now.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.