Home Forums Inspirations Is 100% recovery from stroke possible ?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      Admin
      Keymaster

Sandip Luharuwalla:

Have a question, is 100% recovery achievable from paralysis. Basis real time experience within our group, what % recover fully, partially or have to live with disability? Your valued input will be helpful. Cheers, Sandip

Hardeep Sodhi:

Don’t know about people here, but many examples…above for example. And to him acting and speaking was his livelihood…

M Laxman:

Really Inspirational

Hardeep Sodhi:

Here are some more examples of good recovery. May not be ? but still good.

And here is Jill Bolte Taylor…seems fully recovered to me…

Jennifer Menezes:

I have read her book.. titled “my stroke of insight” yes after 9 or 13 years she regained full function both cognitive and physical and yes she claims that she has fully recovered..it’s a great book to read..and it’s available on Audible too..you can even listen to it if reading isn’t possible

Hardeep Sodhi:

Great Jennifer , maybe you could share some thoughts from the book on one of our Zoom meet-ups ..

Here a wonderful video from Sharon Stone, who also suffered a very serious stroke and has recovered very well…

Sandip Luharuwalla:

Hardeep, truly grateful sharing Jill experiences on Ted Talk, it is amazingly inspiring. Thank you, God bless?

Hardeep Sodhi:

You will find the Audible link on Amazon. There are some podcasts too…here is one of hers with Oprah :

https://castbox.fm/vb/215933776

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.