Want to volunteer ? Here is how !
Volunteers Required for Stroke Support India !
The purpose of Stroke Support India is to create stroke awareness and help, encourage and motivate stroke warriors. If the Cause inspires you and you wish to help ( without money !), let us know – all help will be gratefully acknowledged !
Anyways you can help the cause with your time and skills is most welcome and appreciated. Some of such help could include :
- Website / Social media content translation, creation and management :If your native language is NOT English but another Indian one, you have a computer and are computer savvy, and are prepared to devote about 1-3 hours every week or more at your convenience, please fill the form hereunder. In the message field please say that you’d be happy to volunteer for Content translation etc., and your native language ( mother-tongue). I will get back to you. Please do NOT forget to provide your location and phone number !
All other inputs and training will be provided by us as needed.
- Presenting Online/ Offline Webinars/ Seminars per your skills : For example, those on Physiotherapy, Neurology, Speech Language skills, psychological issues, motivation and any other similar matters that could help stroke survivors and families.
- Any other ideas you may have are welcome too !
All interested in helping as above are requested to kindly fill out the form as under, elaborating therein a little where asked as to how they can help the cause for our better understanding. We will get back to you. Thank you !
If you have limited/No information about Stroke, its symptoms and consequences, we STRONGLY suggest you read at least one of the following before you leave this Website, as well as share the links with your friends and family. You may save someone from sudden death or being crippled for life !
* Be fast – Stroke Symptoms in English with Videos of Actual Strokes
* स्ट्रोक (आघात) – हिंदी में कुछ जानकारी
* In Gujarati – જ્યારે સ્ટ્રોક આવે ત્યારે BE FAST
* In Bengali – Be Fast – দ্রুত !
* In Odiya – ଷ୍ଟ୍ରୋକ: ମୃତ୍ୟୁ ଅଥବା ଶାରୀରିକ/ମାନସିକ ଅସମର୍ଥ
Join other Stroke Survivors, Caregivers and equipment/service providers for help, encouragement , knowledge sharing and most importantly – hope – via:
** Whatsapp Group: https://strokesupport.in/contact/
** ALL other means to connect with us, including Social Media Groups and Channels on Telegram, LinkedIn, Facebook ( in many local Indian Languages) , Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest and YouTube ; as well as means of Volunteering, giving Feedback, sharing your inputs etc. may all be found at :
Please DO have a look and join in wherever convenient as well as share.
Thank you VERY MUCH !