General Rules of the Stroke Support Whatsapp Group
- Please introduce yourself immediately upon joining. Just a small introduction – name, location and any stroke related experience would suffice.
- Stay as close as possible to the purpose of the group – which is to encourage and inform stroke survivors and caregivers on aspects which may be of direct relevance and interest to them. Else the group may quickly become irrelevant and without purpose very soon, just like many other groups we may already be members of.
- Having said that, in the highly interconnected and dynamic world we live with, many things are subjective – what could be encouraging for me may have been seen ten times earlier by you, for instance. Please exercise your own discretion and judgement on same. And perhaps limit your posts to one a day. Best may be to try and be ‘original’ or add your input to what you post.
- Avoid controversial and irrelevant topics such as religion and politics.
- If you are forwarding something that seems ‘extraordinary’ ( even if relevant ) , it maybe better to check that it is not fake or unreliable to begin with, or at least add your comments thereupon that the same is not verified by you.
- Talk ! – this is very important and one of the main purposes of this group. Share your achievements and concerns. While there may not be ready and immediate solutions just the very act of talking and finding supportive people is a strong help. Please do NOT lurk around ..if you do not feel like speaking often, perhaps a message on a weekend would suffice.
- If a conversation is developing into a one to one dialogue, you may decide it is better to have the same off-group.
- If you have any serious issue concerning a group member, please talk off-group to the admin first.
- You may like to ‘mute’ the group so you are not disturbed each time the group receives a message.
- Most of all, please try to add value via each message you post- major checks could be : Is it relevant ? Is it true ? and could it lead to conversations ?
A group is made by conversations amongst members. Thank you for joining in !
Present Group Members
Following are the short detail of present members of Stroke Support WhatsApp Group as provided by them. Hopefully it will help all members know a bit about each other for more effective interactions
If you are a member and wish to change any details herein, please contact Hardeep Sodhi, Group Admin. Similarly, if you leave the Group at any time, please let him know so that your details can be removed here as well. Many thanks.
|Ad Adams Ebnezer||Ghana||Interested|
|Ambika B.||New Jersey||Doctor|
|Arun Kumar Dutta||Delhi||Survivor|
|Bala Tripura Sundari A (Ms)||Hyderabad||Caregiver|
|Chander Prakash Sachdeva||Delhi||Doctor|
|D. P. Bhatt||Greater Noida||Caregiver|
|Dave O' Brien||Ireland||Survivor|
|Devaraj M.||Chennai||Service Provider|
|Dr. Chintvika Patel||Anand||Service Provider|
|Dr. Jagdeep R.P.Singh||UK||Doctor|
|Dr. Raj Reddy||Hyderabad||Doctor|
|Dr. Sudheer Ambekar||Mumbai||Doctor|
|Gurpreet Kaur (Ms)||Haryana||Doctor|
|Jasdev Maverick Sandhu||Malaysia||Service Provider|
|K. S. Shingles ( Dhingra)||Delhi||Caregiver|
|Mauro Cajumban||Quezon City, Philippines||Survivor|
|Moshe Mark Ittleman||USA||Service Provider|
|N. Mahesh Babu||Andhra Pradesh||Caregiver|
|R. P. Singh||UK||Interested|
|Raghunath Menon||Palakkad, Kerala||Survivor|
|Ramesh Yadav||Delhi||Service Provider|
|Richa Dutta||Kolkata, India||Caregiver|
|S K Raja||Bangalore||Survivor|
|Shashi Kant Dessai||Goa||Caregiver|
|Sreenivasa Durbha||Tirupati (AP)||Survivor|
|Subin Solomon||Kerala||Service Provider|
|Umesh Yede||Balaghat (MP)||Survivor|
To join the Group please see hereunder :
All Stroke Survivors, Caregivers, Physiotherapists, Doctors etc. -Join free non-commercial WhatsApp Group for knowledge sharing, support and encouragement via:
सभी स्ट्रोक / लकवा पीड़ित, उनकी देखभाल करने वाले, फिजियोथेरेपिस्ट, डॉक्टर्स इत्यादि ज्ञान साझा करने, समर्थन और प्रोत्साहन के लिए मुफ्त गैर-वाणिज्यिक व्हाट्सएप ग्रुप से जुड़ें:
ਸਾਰੇ ਸ੍ਟ੍ਰੋਕ ਰੋਗੀ , ਦੇਖਬਾਹਲ ਕਰਨ ਵਾਲੇ , ਫਿਜ਼ੀਓਥੈਰਾਪਿਸਟਾਂ, ਡਾਕਟਰਾਂ ਆਦਿ ਗਿਆਨ ਸਾਂਝਾ ਕਰਨ ਅਤੇ ਪ੍ਰੋਤਸਾਹਨ ਲਈ ਮੁਫਤ ਗੈਰ-ਵਪਾਰਕ ਵਟਸਐਪ ਸਮੂਹ ਵਿੱਚ ਸ਼ਾਮਲ ਹੋਵੋ :
The main communication language in the Group presently is English.
Your help in translating the above in other languages will be highly appreciated. Please use the Contact Form to send us the same. Many thanks!
Join other Stroke Survivors, Caregivers and equipment/service providers for encouragement , knowledge sharing and most importantly – hope – via:
Whatsapp Group: https://strokesupport.in/r/wap
Telegram Group : https://t.me/strokesupportgroup
Telegram Channel : https://t.me/strokesupportin
Linkedin : https://www.linkedin.com/company/stroke-support
Facebook Page : https://www.facebook.com/strokesupportindia
Facebook Group : https://www.facebook.com/groups/strokesupportindia
Twitter : https://www/twitter.com/strokesupportin
Instagram : https://www.instagram.com/strokesupportindia
YouTube : https://www.youtube.com/c/StrokesupportInIndia